Alex, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  BS in Business Administration with honors. Able to assist in various business related questions.

Hi, Can someone heklp me with these questions please? 1.

Customer Question

Hi, Can someone heklp me with these questions please?
1. Section 22-5, “White-Collar Crime,” in Ch. 22 addresses several forms of white-collar crime including that of the Ponzi scheme. Also in that section is a “Business Ethics Perspective” vignette titled “Epic Fraud: Bernie Madoff’s Multibillion-Dollar Ponzi Scheme.” What does this example tell you about business ethics and the need for criminal penalties in order to regulate business?
2. What are some examples of ethical decision making that occur in your past or present job or industry? What are some of the challenges to business ethics faced in today’s business environment? Provide examples.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Alex replied 4 years ago.

Alex :

Hi, what's the required word count for each of the three questions and when is it due? Thanks, Alex

Customer :
Alex :

Did you have some additional details?

Customer :
Alex :

Hi, I see two responses from you but they are blank. Let me know if I can help.