Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Select an organization with which you are familiar that conducts

Customer Question

Select an organization with which you are familiar that conducts both domestic and global marketing.

Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you identify the environmental factors that affect global and domestic marketing decisions. Address the following as they relate to the organization’s marketing decisions:

• Analyze the influence of global economic interdependence and the effect of trade practices and agreements.

• Examine the importance of demographics and physical infrastructure.

• Analyze the influence of cultural differences.

• Examine the importance of social responsibility and ethics versus legal obligations.

• Analyze the effect of political systems and the influence of international relations.

• Analyze the influence of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, as well as the influence of local, national, and international legislation.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!