BMW MD
BMW MD, Post-Doctoral Degree
Experience:  Excellent writer here to help with your essay question
21094728

MGMT415-1202B-05 Global Operations Management Assignment

MGMT415-1202B-05 Global Operations Management
Assignment Name: Unit 3 Individual Project
Deliverable Length: 5-7 pages
Details: Consider the following scenario:
As part of the management team for PPQ Parts manufacturing company, you are tasked with selecting the best software packages for the firm’s materials requirements planning (MRP), capacity requirement planning (CRP), and enterprise resource planning (ERP) needs.

Use the Internet, course materials and web resources to research the pros and cons of six software systems designed to perform these functions. Then, write a 5–7 page Software Recommendations Report that you will submit to the chief executive.

In the report, be sure to justify your recommendations by analyzing the pros and cons of each of the six software systems you evaluated.

You will need to include information such as cost, compatibility with current systems and work flow processes, functionality, ease of use, and end user support.

Grading Criteria
% of grade for this assignment

Justify your recommendations by analyzing the pros and cons of each of the six software systems you evaluated to perform materials requirements planning (MRP), capacity requirement planning (CRP), and enterprise resource planning (ERP) functions.
30%

Include information such as cost, compatibility with current systems and work flow processes, functionality, ease of use, and end user support.
30%

Report recommendation is clearly defined and supported with substantial, relevant information. Ideas are presented logically and precisely. Conclusion is cogent and stimulating.
25%

The sentences are skillfully constructed, effective, and varied. Words used are vivid, accurate, and original. The writing is without serious flaws in grammar or mechanics. APA conventions are consistently followed.
15%
There is no way I can have a 5-7 page paper done properly in one day, I'm sorry. Shall I opt out? BMW
I'm going to opt out because I'm not even sure I can have this to you until Monday. I have a PACKED weekend. I'm sure another expert can help!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes I will wait still monday I did not know it was 7 pages.SORRYSmile

are you can have this on a tuesday I will let my instructor know what is going on

THANK AGAIN!!!

If you can wait until Monday, I should be able to help. Is that acceptable? Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

YES!!! THANKSSmile

Here is your answer. Enjoy! Thanks!
Hello. Did you request a refund for this question: Assignment Name: Unit 1 Individual Project on 4/28? I see that in my earning report, and I am just trying to understand what is happening. Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No I did not.THANKS

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

The DB question when it is too high like $40 I re quest a refund It allways be $15.THANKS not IP Question.

The problem was the whole amount was refunded, and that is why my numbers are off... Just please check the amount before you post and accept from now on. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK!!! THANK YOU!!

Did you see unit 4 DB question it is due today.THANKS

No, I have not gotten that one... can you send again, please? Thanks!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

OK!!!

I did this already I think...
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes you have THANKS VERY KINDLY