Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

NA - 201

Customer Question

I would need this done no later than Saturday 4/28/12 - 5:00 pm CST.

You will apply important microeconomics concepts toward the competitive strategies of an organization that operates in an industry of your choice. You will evaluate the differences between market structures and identify a group of competitive strategies consistent with the market structure that best aligns with the market in which the organization competes. You will assess how the market structure positively and negatively affects the firm and evaluate the efficacy of the structure’s competitive strategies.

Write a 1,050 – 1,400-word paper
Select an industry. Identify an organization in that industry. Identify the market structure in which this organization competes. Clearly indicate why the market structure was decided upon, and how this market structure differentiates from the other alternatives.

Identify three or more competitive strategies of your choice that may be used by the organization to maximize its profits over the long run. Evaluate the efficacy of these strategies in the market structure you identified.

Make recommendations related to the strategies the organization might consider to maximize its profits.

Complete the Differentiating Between Market Structures.
Choose one to address.
Prepare a table that compares and contrasts the various characteristics of the four market structures to include in your paper. Format the table as follows:
Column headings should be the four market structures:
1) Perfect competition
2) Monopoly
3) Monopolistic competition
4) Oligopoly

Use the following Row headings to help explain the basis for your market characterization:
1) An example of a organization
2) Goods or services produced by the organization
3) Barriers to entry
4) Numbers of organizations
5) Price elasticity of demand
6) Economic profits (Is there a presence of economic profits? Yes or no.)
Category: Essays
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I have not had any answers yet. I would appreciate the help in getting this answered. I have posted the payment. Thank you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am still waiting a reply should I re-post?????? HELP....Frown

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please close the question, I found help elsewhere. Thank you anyway.