Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Resource: Ethics Case 7-4: Excello Telecommunications in Ch.

Customer Question

Resource: Ethics Case 7-4: Excello Telecommunications in Ch. 7 of Ethical Obligations and Decision Making in Accounting

Write a 1,200 to 1,500 word paper explaining the legal aspects, financial standards involved, and ethicality of the Excello Telecommunications case. Your paper should include the following:

• Identify the legal issues involved—consider state and federal laws—and explain how they apply to the case.
• Determine the criteria by which Sarbanes-Oxley would apply to this case.
• Identify the specific financial reporting standards involved and explain how those standards were violated.
• Evaluate the financial reporting activity in terms of the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct.
• Determine the ethicality of the events within the case.
• Select the best alternative offered by the team. Defend your decision in terms of its legality, ethicality, and alignment with accounting standards.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Category: Essays
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I still need someone to help me with this.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok, I am still waiting
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Please understand that it's rare when we cannot find the right Professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you'll think of us again when the need arises.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
ok