Eric M.
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience:  BS and MS in computing, pursuing MBA, founder of a half-dozen start up businesses.
29802289

Hi Eric, can you help me with these for $10 1. Many professionals

Hi Eric, can you help me with these for $10
1. Many professionals believe it is impossible to regulate ethics. Yet, the SEC and other federal agencies provide rules, regulations, and laws surrounding corporate governance. How effective are the legal processes in regulating corporate governance? Provide an example.

2. Several laws, most recently Sarbanes-Oxley, have provided provisions requiring high ranking officials to certify that they have acted ethically in corporate governance and financial reporting. How effective are such laws in protecting the public? Be sure to cite specific examples.

3. Executive officers within an organization will often feel compelled and tempted to emphasize short-term results - net income for the current year - over long-term success and company survival. Why would they be so inclined and what are the ethical implications of overemphasizing short-term results over long-term success and solvency?
Hi, I am a Moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Hey! Thanks for requesting me, I'll be happy to help. I'm in a meeting at the moment, but I should have them for you by the end of the day.
Alrighty, here you go: (link)

Thanks for thinking of me!
Eric M., Master's Degree
Experience: BS and MS in computing, pursuing MBA, founder of a half-dozen start up businesses.