Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Describe and discuss two methods for treating the preacquisition

Customer Question

Describe and discuss two methods for treating the preacquisition revenue and expense items of a subsidiary purchased during a fiscal period.
Please use APA format
Category: Essays
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes please if you could keep looking.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok I still have a little time.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!