Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

Accounting**Must be original work and need all references used.

Accounting**Must be original work and need all references used. Needed Saturday so please let me know if you can help.

Select a publicly held company to use as the basis for this assignment.

Research your selected company and acquire the company’s most recent financial statements using the Internet.

Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper analyzing the disclosures contained within the notes to the financial statements related to cash and cash equivalents, receivables, and inventories. Include a list identifying the components of the organization’s cash and cash equivalents.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes i am

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

HiCustomer

I will begin working on this for you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you!

You are welcome. I am almost done and will get this to you first thing in the morning.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Brittany,

I was just wondering when I can expect the paper to be finished. Thanks so much!

HiCustomer

I am so glad you sent a response :) I thought I sent this over yesterday. Here is a new link for the assignment:

http://www.mediafire.com/?o8tnqqtxjhzm5ez

If you need any further assistance with this or any other class just let me know.

Thank you,
Brittany

Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business