Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration

Question - Organizational Structure Paper Write a 1,050-

Customer Question

Question - Organizational Structure Paper

Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you select an organization with which you are familiar and present the following items as they relate to that organization:

• Describe the organizational structure of your selected organization. Compare and contrast that structure with two different organizational structures.

• Evaluate how organizational functions (such as marketing, finance, human resources, and operations) influence and determine the organizational structure of your selected organization.

• Explain how organizational design (such as geographic, functional, customer-based, product, service, hybrid, matrix, marketing channels, and departmentalization) helps determine which structure best suits your selected organization’s needs.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Please include a reference page with at least 2-3 sources.

This is due tomorrow Monday 3/5/2012 @ 6p PST. I would appreciate any help. All answers must be originals and have never been submitted before! I do not support plagiarism and don't like to take credit for other people's work.
Category: Essays
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Angela-Moderator,

Yes, I am still waiting for an answer and would appreciate any help from an expert. This is due today 3/5/2012 and I If I don't get a reply by this evening, I would like for you to cancel this question. Thank you!
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. Please let us know if you would like the question cancelled, otherwise, the question will remain open to all the Experts and marked high priority. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Angela,

Can you please cancel this question? And for my funds to be credited back to my account. I no longer need it answered. Thank you.