Sorry, here now.
Let me know what you need first.
ok one second.
Define the four basic types of trade barriers. b) Who gains and who loses from a protective tariff? Explain.
Explain the tools used to pursue expansionary and contractionary fiscal policy. During which phases of the business cycle would each be appropriate? b) Explain what is meant by a built-in stabilizer and give two examples.
the above 2 from economics
and the nest 3 from political science
What is legal reasoning? How is it different from other kinds of reasoning? What are advantages and disadvantages to this kind of reasoning?
Describe two advantages and two disadvantages for international political institutions. In your answer include at least two examples of these institutions.
Explain and analyze two differences between the governmental system of the United States and England. Why are they different? In what ways are they the same?
Ok, any idea which four on the first? There are several and I don't have the text book.
you can do them in order given.
I believe we have 3 hurs to do this and other multiple choice that I will be working on
3 hours and 20 mins to be exact.
Ok, I've got 1.5 hours from right now. Should be able to get them. May have some questions for you though.
you will work only for 1.5 hrs from now?
That's all I can then I will have to do at least one other question that's promised for tonight.
I may have some more time after that.
so, now you see the 5 essay questions, whats the fair price you have in mind? might need some help on multiple choice which I am going to start now!
It looks like you've paid $60 and based on a commission it would have to be a $25 bonus. Does that sound fair? Of course assuming I answer them all completely.
That is what I had in mind, I will always top you good :)
Also, just realized these are listed in essays and that's really intended for longer questions. You should probably list in general homework next time as the list price is cheaper as these are really short answers.
Short answer questions, not short answers..... :)
These categories are new so I'm figuring it out as well, always just used to be a general homework category.
I'm going to disappear for at least an hour and then join back to give you an update.
Gotcha, use cheaper category and more bonus :0
I do have multiple choices too :)
Correct, this category is really for a single problem 3 pages or less I believe.
Anyway, I'm going to get on this.
Back in a bit.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX
Progressing pretty well through these. Two more to go.
Done in about 5 minutes.
Ok, all set: http://wikisend.com/download/295870/DiscussionQuestions.doc
There's a few minutes to spare. Look over it and let me know if you have questions or any other questions you want me to look over here in the next 10 minutes or so.
do you have to go in 5 minutes?
any more input for the last 2?
I can maybe go a few minutes over. Have another one due in 30 minutes. Do the last two need to be longer?
no but i may need help with multiple choice, are you available now or later?
Now would be best. What do you have?
ok so we have ~30mins
I can do 15 more.
havent looked at political science, since im working on economics, i tell you what
do whatever you can do from political multiple choice as you can
Ok, sounds good. Send them over.
1. (TCO 1) When can social interaction be considered political? (Points : 5) Whenever people get on each other's nerves Whenever people try to harm each other When there is difference and compromise When people love each other
Ok, working on them.
I can give you a 50% even bonus ($30)
if you help me with another ~20 more multiple choices
I have about 1.5hrs left
I can go 10 more minutes then I have to work on others. I'm at almost two hours tonight on this and have to make enough to justify the time. Assuming you are going to accept and pay $30 bonus? Not sure what you meant above.
a total of $100 but you do not have enough time, so we are at $85, but will give you $90 for those 15 questions.
Yes, that's fine. One more to go. Assume the others can't wait till tomorrow?
Unsure on 12 but feel good about the rest. Not sure why so many C answers. Had to read them again to make sure.
thanks! haha i see
are you coming back tonight?
No, I've got some other longer ones to work on so won't be back on tonight.
Remember to do homework next time for these and I can hopefully save you some money.
I have 15 more from political science
15 more and that's it?
Ok, you pay well I've got to help. Send them my way. Will have to work late tonight :)
haha that was funny, you want to save me money :)
1. (TCO 7) How is social democracy different from a liberal democracy? (Points : 5) Social democracy is communism Social democracy is more concerned about individual freedom Taxes are lower in a social democracy Social democracy includes a powerful government that try to serve all of the people's needs
15. (TCO 9) Which of the following is an example of a safety net in the United States that is not a part of the free market economy? (Points : 5) stock exchange Wal-Mart social security
Question 3 missing.
15. (TCO 5) What usually prevents countries from allowing any group from within a country to have independence? (Points : 5) international pressure economic concerns freedom of choice ethnic identity
crap hold on
thats not it
1. (TCO 7) How is social democracy different from a liberal democracy? (Points : 5)
Social democracy is communism
Social democracy is more concerned about individual freedom
Taxes are lower in a social democracy
Social democracy includes a powerful government that try to serve all of the people's needs
2. (TCO 3) What is proportional representation? (Points : 5)
Having only one branch of government that does everything
Electing a president from only part of the population
Dividing representation among all parties according to the percentage of the vote each won
Requiring that only one party win all of the votes
3. (TCO 5) Which conditions are usually required for successful cases of independence from a national government?
(Points : 5)
political and economic differences
territorial and cultural differences
representative and democratic issues
war and terrorism
4. (TCO 1) Which of the following is/are central in analyzing politics? (Points : 5)
the recognition that politics is a world of change
the recognition that politics involves rules over common life
both a and b
neither a nor b
5. (TCO 6) In the U.S. system, overriding a president’s veto is done (Points : 5)
by means of a pocket veto cast by Congress
by means of a 2/3 vote of Congress
by means of judicial review used by Congress
by means of a discharge petition
6. (TCO 11) What is the word that defines the sharing of power between different levels of government? (Points : 5)
7. (TCO 2) A state which concentrates power at the central, or national, level is known as which type of state (Points : 5)
all of the above
8. (TCO 6) In which system is the head of government completely independent from the legislature? (Points : 5)
9. (TCO 11) Why are ethnicities more visible in Iraq after Saddam Hussein was
overthrown? (Points : 5)
more ethnicities exist there than before the war
more ethnic groups have acquired a political voice
political secession has occurred
Iraq now covers more territory
10. (TCO 7) Expansive liberty is supported by (Points : 5)
none of the above
11. (TCO 6) How does the election process of a president differ from a prime minister? (Points : 5)
a prime minister is elected by the people
a president is elected by the legislature
a prime minister is elected by the legislature
12. (TCO 9) Laissez-faire economies are (Points : 5)
countries in which the government owns many social services and heavily regulates
those that remain most closely tied to the free market.
have strong centralized governments attempting to balance income distribution and market concerns between the democratic population and the private sector.
none of the above.
13. (TCO 7) To believe that the individual is rational and capable of making his or her own decisions makes you a supporter of (Points : 5)
the divine right of kings
14. (TCO 6) In the US, which of the following is more powerful? (Points : 5)
the House of Representatives
these all have equal power
15. (TCO 9) Which of the following is an example of a safety net in the United States that is not a part of the free market economy? (Points : 5)
Ok, all set:
3? No idea here
Would guess A on question 3 if I had to guess.
Great, now I am all left with economics longer exam with ~15 questions.
Well at least I could help with most of it.
ok so times up?
and how much is total?
I thought $40 bonus but make sure we both agree.
Yes, have to quit now :)
for political second essay you did not talk more about G8 as second example
Let me look.
how much you want for economics questions now? ~20
Sorry, just can't do it tonight. Totally out of time.