Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70951075

I am organising my 8th interior design exhibition to take

Customer Question

Hi, I am organising my 8th interior design exhibition to take place in Brussels in September, 2017. The title is 'The International Interior Design Exhibition 2017, Brussels'. This will be a showcase for fashion brands and leading international interior designers. I would like to work with MGM or a similar film studio to exhibit a set that will be featured in a future film, preferably coming out at the end of 2017. I would very much like to know whom I should contact. Can you help?
JA: I'm guessing you have a fun project in the works. If so, the Entertainment Expert will be able to help you make it a reality. Or sort out those who would dare get in your way! Is there anything else important you think the Entertainment Expert should know?
Customer: My previous exhibitions in London attracted up to 30,000 A/B group visitors at each event and received global media coverage, twice featured on the BBC news.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon and welcome to Just Answer,

By reading what you have organized and conducted, it is obvious that any movie studio would want their sets and props at your exhibition.

What I conducted today is research on contact info to various names you can inquire with to see about the interest of the studio and your exhibition.

1. Warner Bros.

SOUND STAGES & EXTERIOR SETS (Main Lot)

***** *****:(###) ###-####br />*****@******.***

Special Effects/Prop Shop

Scott Forbes:(###) ###-####/p>

http://studiofacilities.warnerbros.com/department-contact-list/

SPECIAL EVENTS

*****@******.***
Natalie Hagee:(###) ###-####/p>

2. Sony is now in the location which was previously the MGM lot. Contact Sony for interest to your exhibition

Sony Pictures Studios Property Department

5933 W. Slauson Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230
HOURS: Monday-Friday 6:00am-5:00pm
Tel:(###) ###-####Fax:(###) ###-####

I hope the information provided was of help as please let me know of any additional questions/concerns you might have. Also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful today.

Best to you and your exhibition next September.

Michael