Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional

How do you know that? I mean that could be rumors etc.

Customer Question

How do you know that for sure? I mean that could be rumors etc.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Hi Shawna,

What is it that you are trying to write to as I can see if I can be of any assistance.

Please advise,

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am basically trying to find out if I will ever meet Zak besides writing to the LA address that you gave me, I have almost given up.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

It seems that Zac has put up his house for sale in Las Vegas but what you might wish to do is to visit the house address to see if he might be still living there or someone who is the real estate agent who can then let you know more if he is in town. No guarantee that he still lives in Vegas as the article published is accurate about him selling his home. Contacting those within his agency would be the best bet to reach him.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

Also if not already, follow his twitter page as it will sometimes say where Zac will be hanging out in Vegas if he is in town.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 months ago.

I hope the suggestions listed will help in planning for a meeting. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I can receive credit for helping you today.