Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Have finished writing book and want to by pass polishing

Customer Question

Have finished writing book and want to by pass polishing book and seek movie offer.
JA: I'm guessing you have a fun project in the works. If so, the Entertainment Expert will be able to help you make it a reality. Or sort out those who would dare get in your way! Please tell me everything you can so the Entertainment Expert can help you best.
Customer: Foreword:
This is Barbara Anne Chickadee's epic journey into life’s Perfection. Barbara Anne’s protagonists are animals using Perfection’s living energy. Her antagonists have mental diseases pulling them into Chaos.
Barbara Anne bonds to her mother’s love found in Destructive Polecat Tom 's eyes. Her mother’s love trumps revenge on Tom for killing her mother. Two wrongs never make one right. Perfection rewards Barbara’s action with pure and invincible rapture. Further Destructive Polecat Tom reforms his split personality and enters Perfection. Barbara Anne and her flock’s graduation exercise create Magic Seesaw to cure remaining emotional diseases. Grandfather Chickadee with Three Elders insert Barbara Anne’s unorthodox but highly effective intervention. Barbara Anne leaves Magic Mirror Pond, as it’s last teenage Chickadee. She guides Magic Mirror Flock into Perfection. Perfection and heaven are discovered not as places but as one synonymous experiential condition.
Fly, fly Chickadees, fly!
JA: Is there anything else the Entertainment Expert should be aware of?
Customer: I am Pokanoket’s last verified Shaman and Tribal storyteller.  I am of our last two living members.  Our people saved Mayflower Colonists from starvation by order of my 11th grandfather named On’Ska Meh’Kng,.  I’ve published The First Pokanoket Christmas( story of Princess Weeden) and First Colonist’s Thanksgiving.  I’ve lectured at Rhode Island College of law on Colonial laws and Interpretations as well as loving telling young school children of our stories and then show primary documentation to give our story greater impact.
My goal is to help re-establish modern moral discipline as was done via by civilizing effects of Aesop’s Fables.   Since becoming civilized, after many decades to my Irish wife and going twice to this Island of wonders, my expectation lies in writing and publishing in this Island of countless  delights.  I am being acquainted to my second language of English.  One of my Tribe and of my immediate family escaped an English ship in your port of Kinsale and was guided to safety in England under Cromwell’s nose!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Entertainment Expert about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  N Cal Atty replied 3 months ago.

Du you have a specific question?