Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70951075

I'm a singer, really talented!.. I need a producer to

Customer Question

I'm Chris and I'm a singer, really talented!.. I need a producer to produce the songs that I do. I've been searching for sometime now but all the people I meet on the way fail their promises. My songs always remain underground because I don't have the means to get my music across. I'm an RnB singer and I believe I can help make the world a better place with my songs!
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

Hi Chris,

It sounds as though you have the talent and willpower to offer your talents to the music world. Finding a qualified producer is very tough as getting the right person to hear your music and see your vision has to be the right fit. Finding the right connection of producer and your music takes time as I have gone ahead to locate quality lists of those that want to hear new talent such as yours:

1. 2014 TOP TEN(10) GREATEST PRODUCERS IN GHANA:

https://www.modernghana.com/music/25178/2014-top-ten10-greatest-producers-in-ghana.html

2. http://www.dayzentertainment.com/2016/01/top-10-music-producers-in-ghana.html

3. Great site that lists producers in various parts of the US:

http://www.songwriteruniverse.com/producerstudiolist.htm

Review the names on these lists and continue to send your samples of work to them. Continue with the hard work of getting your music heard as within time you should find that right producer.

Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

I hope the information provided will help in getting your music heard. With any recording artist such as yourself, the hard work is getting your music heard so review the names on the lists provided above and decide on where to send a sample of your work.

If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to receive credit for assisting you today.

Take care and best of luck.

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 10 months ago.

If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful and allow me to receive credit for assisting you today.Take care and best of luck.Michael