Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I am preparing a christmas event how can i name the event if

Customer Question

I am preparing a christmas event how can i name the event if I am using Mariachi Music? I want to combine the 2 words "Merry Christmas and Mariachi"
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 8 months ago.
Hi, Terrry and welcome. You could combine 'Merry' and 'Mariachi' and call the event'A Meriachi Christmas' or 'A Mariachi Christmas.' You could also not combine the words, but call it a 'Merry Mariachi Christmas.' Let me know what you think and if you need any more ideas. Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be glad to continue.Warmest regards,Cher
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
'A Meriachi Christmas' i kinda like it read my spanish people but when somebody that speak only english they ae gonna read the "i" as an "ay" do you have any other additional ideas on those lines?I also like 'Merry Mariachi Christmas" but not quite....any additional ideas on those lines?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
you can also play with the words MEXICO and MEXICAN
Expert:  Cher replied 8 months ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply. What about 'A Musical Mariachi Christmas' and 'Mariachi would take the place of 'Merry'? You can't really combine 'Christmas' with Mariachi, so since the words 'Mariachi' and 'Merry' start with the same kind of sounds, I thought we'd combine those.-------------------With Mexico and Mexican, again, I'd use it within the phrase: 'A Mexican Merry Christmas.' You can change the order in the second one I proposed and make it: "A Mariachi Merry Christmas." Do you like that word order better? Warmest regards,Cher