Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional

I would like to have fax number. Would that be possible to

Customer Question

I would like to have russell simmons fax number. Would that be possible to write him a fax?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

Hi Kareen,

Personal contact information for any celebrity is not something that is in the public knowledge as much of this is kept private for security reasons.

As to send a confidential letter to Mr. Simmons, it might be best instead of a fax to send the message in a letter that is mailed to him by postal. The letter can then be sent certified so that Mr. Bulva will know that it was received by Mr. Simmons. All celebrities have their mail sent to their agency that represents them so using the address below to mail a certified letter or fax if that is still the requested way to reach Mr. Simmons.

***** ***** Endeavor Entertainment
(Talent and Literary Agency)*****
3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, CA###-##-####br />USA
Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####/p>

Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

I hope that the information provided will allow Mr. Bulva to reach Mr. Simmons in a safe and confidential manner. If you could take a moment to rate my assistance so that I know my assistance was helpful and allow me to assist other customers such as yourself.

Take care,

Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

Any additional information or questions you may have, do not hesitate to inquire back with me.