Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I am a retired gh school teacher from a place in

Customer Question

I am a retired high school teacher from a place in Pennsylvania called West York. I have been an avid fan since since my undergraduate days at Shippensburg Pennsylvania. I wrote a letter just to tell her what an impact she left on my life and became a driving force to keep going in the toughest of times. I pray for her. I just want to send her a letter of appreciation. I wrote it for that purpose but would like an autograph if possible but that is not h primary reason. At least it would tell me that sh received it. I am so upset for her. She had such power and grace. Please help me get it to her.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael replied 9 months ago.

Hi Michael,

Happy to offer some assistance in getting a current address for the person you are looking for. I do not see the name of this person you have written to in your question as if you could respond back as I can then conduct some research on ways to reach this important person.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Librarian Michael