Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games
14666028

Need help identifying a movie. This movie is from the

Customer Question

Need help identifying a movie.This movie is from the 80's, give or take a decade. It features a lady (blonde?) who goes around killing people. At least one person is suffocated with a clear plastic bag. It has the feel of a Charles Bronson movie somewhat. He may or may not be in it.One of the people killed is a black guy in a wheelchair. He lives in the woods in a cabin, and is an army vet. He is shot with an arrow.At the end, she was going around a dark abandoned hotel chasing after the detective who has been trying to stop her with a bow and arrow.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Your question is in the Entertainment category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The only other details I can give are that at least some of the time, she was wearing a black leotard. I somewhat remember the detective being a little surprised to find out the killer was a woman, but not too sure of that.

Was it likea a Betsy Palmer as Pamela Voorhees in the original Friday the 13th, or was it more serious than that?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It wasn't a horror movie despite the killings, it was something like an action thriller.

I am going to open this up to everyone for additional help.

Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.

Humm, when you mentioned Charle Bronson i was thinking of Sudden Impact (Clint Eastwood) but i don't remember anything other than guns in that one. Do you remember a particular actor(s) not by name but by role they got in other movies. Also do you remember particular music soundtrack, particular shot locations? Was it American, British, French or perhaps one of the many italian movies of the 80s?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The female killer did have an accent, I forgot about that. But I'm almost positive it was an American movie. I don't know what other roles she was in, or anything about filming location or music.
Expert:  Martin replied 10 months ago.

Do you remember her motive, was it for vengence, for profit, because of mental problem?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm not sure, but I think the black guy in a wheelchair may have been an old police partner of the detective who is tracking her. So maybe she's targeting his friends?Another small detail: she has sort of a bowl haircut.. And her hair isn't 100% blonde, its more like dirty blonde.This is a real movie. My girlfriend had me try to ID it a few years ago, and using just these clues I was able to pull up an image that she instantly recognized of the female killer. I couldn't do it again this time after we forgot it again. Sometime after, it came on one of local over-the-air tv channels that show old stuff (Cozy, Decades, etc.).I think I remember ridiculing her because she had originally said Bronson was the detective, but it wasn't him. That's why I said it had a feel like one of his movies.
Expert:  Martin replied 9 months ago.

That picture would have helped a lot. The look made me think of Eliminator Woman but is not that movie either. I will think about it while lettingthe chance for others to help you.