Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I need to find video reference Ballet where 2,3, or 4 men

Customer Question

I need to find video reference for a Ballet where 2,3, or 4 men vie for the attention/affection of one woman.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 10 months ago.

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Please let me know if there as any additional information that you feel might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I'm looking for this as reference for a video idea I have. In my mind, I picture the hero placed center (deosn't matter though) and the courters one by one OR altogether as a group trying to woo the hero (with dance of course). What do you think your timing is on this? Do you have any kind of ballet experience where you might know of a particular performance? Thanks!

I apologize, but I thought I had information for you, but I've come up empty. I cannot find a video reference for some reason. I'm going to ask for input from other Experts.