Michael
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70951075

Still thanking you link received. As I have earlier said I

Customer Question

Still thanking you for the link received. As I have earlier said I have never been in the studio to record apart from the fone recording stuff. I have been called several times by a good friend but I prefer not to turn up. All my music are in writtenm
form and never been sung. If there is anyway you can link me to any person, producer,writer or an artist...you will be more than welcome. I believe it's a huge success is I can really get my work to any of the big artist. I do listen to Nas, Jay Z, 50 cent,
Eminem, Dr Dre, Snoop and many others. I need your utmost help in this area. I live in Spain and there is no way I can be anything here if I do not go out to reach people. I have sweat to make sure they are all written out. Now it's the time to move forward.
I just need to be connected and I NEED YOUR HELP. Hoping to hear from you soon
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

I am afraid I do not have any connections to any artists but can offer information on ways to contact some of these people that can possibly be interested in your work. I would first though before sending anything to copyright your work so that you are protected in case anything like an artist takes credit for your work. It would be best to start with an agent or manager first before sending. You can inquire further about that here:

http://www.imusicproducers.com/

http://www.vocalist.org.uk/agents_managers.html