Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games
14666028

Could you do me a favour, and I promise to pay you back, bit

Customer Question

Could you do me a favour, and I promise to pay you back, bit cheeky but, this doesn't happen often, I'm just a bit broke at the moment but it's temporary I assure you. I have some poems/thoughts only someone like bob could truely appreciate but they are for every body. I could even write one for you. I love writing, I can't stop once I start that's the thing, i know it's a long shot but I always like to be the person who smiled rather than not, i can help
Category: Entertainment
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here's a little something for bob, you and everyone. I don't know if it's a poem, it's what ever anyone wants it to be. But I'd like it to get to bob.No colours, just beautiful minds.Love everybody else's skin, if you love every one else's skin, what's wrong with yours? Be happy with yours too because everyone else loves your skin, it's only skin and bones. I love what you can't see, what's hiding behind your eyes is plain to see, it's every colour to you and me but it's the darkness they're afraid to see, it's no ones fault, eventually they will see like you and me.simplicity at its most complicated is hard but I love it. I just funked you. I just funcked racism, i can funck anything, you'll love it xxxxxxx
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hi. This remind me of Slam, especially French style Slam. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poetry_slam