Michael
Michael , Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70951075

Where can I get ticket pkg. for 2 days at Disney, i at Universal

Where can I get ticket pkg. for 2 days at Disney, i at Universal Studios, 1 at Seaworld, Arabian Nights and 1 at Islands of Adventure for November 27 to Dec. 2nd? Two of us travelling so would like 2 of those. We're booked in at Orlando with expedia for those dates.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Wonderful trip you have planned as I was in Orlando years ago and had a fantastic time.

Combining the two parks is difficult as they are operated by different companies.

In terms of getting tickets for the Universal parks, a good option is to look at the Orlando Flex Ticket which includes access to Universal Studios Florida, Islands of Adventure, Sea World of Orlando, Sea World Aquatica, Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, and Wet 'n Wild Orlando.

http://www.officialticketcenter.com/discount-flex-tickets-orlando.aspx

As for the better deals for Disney World, I would recommend looking at the site "Undercover Tourist" as they are contracted, licensed, and authorized by Walt Disney World. They resell the tickets and checking this morning, the price for a two day park hopper will run $263.75

http://www.undercovertourist.com/orlando/attractions/tickets.html?pid=w3bl1nksp3c14l

The service also offers discount passes for Universal Orlando so you can compare the prices against the flex pass listed above.

I would also recommend checking with discount prices from services such as AAA, Walmart, as well as stores such as Costco and Sam's Club.