Michael
Michael , Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70951075

In 1985, David Hartman of ABCs "Good Morning America" was

In 1985, David Hartman of ABC's "Good Morning America" was onboard USS Georgia. My husband was the captain. Is there any way I could get a copy of that interview? Does ABC have archives that far back?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Can understand how important something like this would be to have for family and friends. Issue with GMA is that they produce hundreds of hours of programing and may not keep everything produced.

Some suggestions I can offer in order to locate a copy of this interview on the USS Georgia:

1. Contact the local ABC affiliate in your community that broadcasts the show to see if they have past episodes in their library.

2. ABC offers a service called VideoSource that offers access to a vast collection of archival footage:

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2012/06/abc-news-videosource-expands-and-updates-online-video-library/

www.abcnewsvsource.com