Michael
Michael , Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70951075

Who is the male model for Aussiebum Wave swimwear blu lagoon

Customer Question

Who is the male model for Aussiebum Wave swimwear blu lagoon in 2013
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Researched all morning on the possible model as well as the company that Aussiebum uses. While nothing was located, I was able to locate information from the company that you can use to contact and ask this very question. It seems by reading this information on models that they are hiring unknown people that are not found by using modeling companies.

The information is listed here:

MODELLING - APPLICATION TO BE AN AUSSIEBUM MODEL
Are you man enough for the job?
We're always on the look out for fresh new iconic models who fit the aussieBum image and lifestyle. Be sure to send us a few recent natural / non-photoshopped photographs of yourself and information about where you are located. Just send your portfolio [email protected]
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I know the name of the model. It's Andrew Papadopulos. Aussie used him in the Billy campaign

Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for sending me the information on the model in question. Conducted some research this morning and came up with additional information on Andrew:

1. Short interview conducted here online:

http://highheelsandhangovers.com.au/bachelor-of-the-week/bachelor-of-the-week-andrew-papadopoulos/