Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

How to secure Tom Cruise contact information?

Category: Entertainment
Expert:  JamesTiberias replied 1 year ago.

Are you looking for an address to send fan mail?

Thanks,

J.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
NO, I am looking for actual contact information such as telephone numbers or other contact information
Ah - I understand.
I will send this to our General category, where one of the experts can help you.

J.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

As you may know, celebrities' private phone numbers, addresses and other contact information are never available to the public in order to protect their privacy; however, contact information for their agent/manager, publicist, etc. are usually available. Whether they will pass along your message to Tom Cruise is never guaranteed, but these are the best and only ways to send a message to a celebrity like Tom Cruise:

Tom Cruise's Production Company:

Cruise/Wagner Productions

XXXXX/p>

Suite 11007

Los Angeles, CA 90067

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

(Contact Lee Anne DeVette at Cruise/Wagner Productions for Charity issues)

Tom Cruise's Publicist:

Paul Bloch

Rogers & Cowan PR

Pacific Design Center

XXXXX/p>

7th Floor

Los Angeles, CA 90069

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Tom Cruise's Agents:

Kevin Huvane or Rick Nicita

Creative Artists Agency

2000 Avenue Of The Stars

Los Angeles, CA 90067

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

or

Tom Cruise
C/O Creative Artists Agency
XXXXX
Beverly Hills, CA 90212

Tom Cruise's Attorney:

Bert Fields

Greenberg Glusker Fields Claman Machtinger Kinsela

1900 Avenue of the Stars

Suite 2100

Los Angeles, CA 90067

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

----------------------------
You mentioned that you had already done some research, but I don't know exactly what information you found; if the information I included here, was already on your list, or is not current, please let me know and I can search further for you.

Please do not rate negatively if you already had this information, as I could not have known that, since it wasn't stated in your original question.

I hope this helped, but if you need any additional information, please 'Reply' and let me know.

If you found this information helpful, please Rate positively. Thank you!

Best regards,
Cher

Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The information you sent looks ok except the internet lists several other agents and publicist that confuse the actual information. Is this is the actual list of agents and publicists as of 10/16/2013? Also the question was submitted to a computer expert in error and the fee is higher for computer service. Is there ay adjustment in a service fee for a answered question pertaining to entertainment?

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

Sometimes, agents and publicists may change and unless there is a date on the information online, there is no way to know how current it is. However, I believe the information I included was recent as of last year.

Each category has it's own pricing scale, so when your question was transferred from Computers to Entertainment, the amount should automatically adjust. We experts don't know much about the 'business' end of things, so if you would like to ask Customer Service about this, you can contact them atXXX@XXXXXX.XXX.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I found the same information listed on line except it was posted 4 years ago. The information is not valid unless it is current and to date. I have logged in to Who Represents?Com and they list Agents Kevin Huvane,Joel Lubin,Maha Dakhil,of Creative Arts Agency,L.A.Ca. Attorney Bert Fields of L.A.Ca. and Publicist Armanda Lundberg of 42 West,NY,NY.

They claim that their information is current and up to date.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

From your response, most of the information I included in my answer re: agents and lawyer are the same. I would suggest calling one or both of these people to find out if they still represent Tom Cruise and if so, ask what is the best way to get a message to him.

You could also write or call his production company, the first item I included in my previous answer.

Best regards,
Cher