Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Does anyone know of a "Jerry Wallace"

Does anyone know of a "Jerry Wallace" in B everly Hills who is supposedly a retired songwriter/pianist and now a collector of movie props, costumes and American History? He claims he is many things and I am just trying to find out who he really is. He drives around the Dukes of Hazaard cars 00 and 01 which can be seen on Star Car Central. Claims he has written songs and played the piano for many famous people including but not limited to XXXXXXX XXXXXXX, The Who , Andrew Llyod Weber , XXXXXX XXXXXX. He actually does play the piano like a God. He claims all his work is done under his Hebrew name...that which has never disclosed
Hello, and welcome!

Thanks for requesting me to answer your question.

Please allow me to research this for you and I'll let you know what I find.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

when should i expect an answer?

Hi again Mimi,

It's difficult to say, until I start researching, but I will work on it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Cher
Hi again, Mimi and thanks very much for you patience.

So far, the only thing I was able to find was Jerry Wallace's posting on StarCar.com with a picture of his car and a contact email address. Perhaps if you write to that email, you can find out more about him. http://starcarcentral.com/genlee.php5
Scroll down about halfway on that page and look for Jerry Wallace's car and you will see the email.

I don't know if you've found this already, but if you have, please let me know and I will continue to research this for you.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi

I have all that, already. It says nothing of his music, his past or anything he claims to be.

plmk if you find anything else. If you don't find any answers, am I still responsible for the fee?

Hi again, Mimi and thanks for your reply.

I wasn't sure exactly, of what you had already found, but you did say you searched a lot.

I will continue searching this information for you.

The fee will remain in your JustAnswer account until you rate an answer with a Positive rating. You can choose to leave your deposit in your account or request a refund, if you do not receive a satisfactory answer.

Best regards,
Cher
Hi again, Mimi.

My apologies, but I cannot find anything further on 'this' Jerry Wallace; there is a country singer with the same name, but he died a few years ago, so since you mention Jerry Wallace in the 'present', I assume the one you're looking for is still alive, especially if he is advertising his Dukes of Hazzard car on starcar.com.

I'm going to 'opt out' and move your question to the top of the list for other experts to help you.

I wish you much good luck in your search!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

will i be charged ?

thanks for trying, anyways.

i had the email, phone and address...those are easy...the cars are easy..but the background or photos are what I was after.

While not sure if this is the Jerry Wallace in question, his bio does appear in the Duke of Hazzard movie of 2005. Since he owns a version of the General Lee, it may be one in the same:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1587629/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Michael...NO middle initial. I have already searched IMDB...

I have an address, phone, cars etc...but I was hoping to find proof of his other claims as my question stated. You or Cher have not found anything I asked for. What now?

Hi again, Mimi.

I already answered your question about being charged for the question if no answer was found. I said that you have the option of leaving your deposit in your JustAnswer account for future questions or requesting a refund.

Why was it necessary to rate my answer as 'Poor', when I discussed with you that I was trying my best to find the information for you, but you hadn't mentioned exactly what information you already had, until after I opted out and allowed other experts to help you. My Service wasn't 'Poor'; the question may not be answerable by me or the other expert who also opted out.

No rating was necessary at all, since I was honest with you and said I couldn't find the information, and after I explained to you that you would not be charged a fee if the question was not answered to your satisfaction. If it came down to not being charged, all you needed was to request a refund and I could have taken care of that for you.

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I appologize. My fault...If there is a way to undo that, I will.

I was under the impression that the amount of information was rated...not the searcher.

sorry

Hi again, Mimi and thanks for offering to undo that; I appreciate that.

I can speak to a Moderator about it, or, as an alternative, you can rate this answer in a positive way with 'OK', Good Service', or 'Excellent Service', and then I can request a refund for you, so you are not charged.

Please let me know what you'd like to do.

Thanks,
Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Hi again, Mimi and thanks for the positive rating.

Would you now like me to put in a refund request for you?

Regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, Please Cher...I would very much appreciate that, as I am on a very fixed budget. I took a chance asking about this person, as I am owed money.

Thanking you anyways. Will u let me know when the refund will be completed?

Hi again, Mimi.

I will put in for the refund through Customer Service, now; I don't know how long it takes for it to be processed, but hopefully, it will be pretty soon. You should receive a response from Customer Service when the refund request is received and/or when it is processed.

You're most welcome and I do hope you're able to locate this person and get the money you're owed!

Best regards,
Cher