Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years

Where to get funding for movies and funding for my short movies

Customer Question

Where to get funding for movies and funding for my short movies and where to get a talent agent?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Josie. I would like to wait for the same expert please thank you very much.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 3 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome. Thank you for providing an opportunity to assist you.

As you might have experienced now, finding money to fund a movie project is a herculean task, especially for making short films under the banner which is not a commercially established one. Most of the times, we have to rely on private funds and grants which are anyway scarce.

I would suggest you to use the following platform and see. This is specifically for need such as yours.

You can list your project there and you will find investors coming up to pledge their money.

I am sure this would help.

Warm Regards