Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Im trying to find a producer or agent interested

Customer Question

I'm trying to find a producer or agent interested in a feature (near future) sci-fi script. It has franchise/TV series potential and tackles political and social topics. Ideally, I'd like to get it into the hands of someone like XXXXX XXXXX Olmos or the syfy channel. Not sure how though as I'm not repped.

Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. Your requested professional is unable to assist at this time. Please let me know if you are still waiting and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Josie,

I'm still waiting, so if someone else could try and respond that would be great. Thank you!

Best,

Sabine

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Josie,

I think I'm going to pass on this. If you could reverse my charge at all, that would be great.

Thank you for your assistance!

Best,

Sabine