Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

im planning a short vacation to mt rushmore in the 1st week

i'm planning a short vacation to mt rushmore in the 1st week of October. any suggestions? are more convenient the hotels in keystone or in rapid city?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.

Hello again, James and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Keystone is closer, being only 3 miles northeast of Mt. Rushmore. Rapid City is much further, being 25 miles to the northeast of Mt. Rushmore. However, there might be more sights that you wish you see in and around each of these cities and the others surrounding Mt. Rushmore. You can find more detailed information HERE

I wish you a wonderful vacation!

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back without rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Please do not rate negatively if you still need information. Just click "Reply" instead. Thank you!

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,

Cher

Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience: TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thank you!

Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.
You're most welcome! It was my pleasure to be of help to you.

Thanks very much for your excellent rating; it is truly appreciated.

I hope you have a wonderful time!

Warmest regards,
Cher

PS: no additional information is needed; this is simply a 'thank you!' : )
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I don't understand how your system works, but I read you answer last night, sent a mail saying thank you, XXXXX XXXXX as excellent you said me thank you and today 9/11 at 11.33 edt I found a note saying that you need more info to answer.

I don't undersand

Expert:  Cher replied 11 months ago.

Hi agian, James.

I'm sorry for the confusion and any inconvenience. You're not the first one to question this.

There are two choices for an expert to select to reply to a client: 'Information Request', which says additional information is needed, or 'Answer', which is a full answer to your question.

After a question is rated, when we send a 'thank you', we must send it as a request for additional information, because it is not an 'Answer' providing new information. That's why I added the "PS: no additional information is needed; this is simply a 'thank you!' : )" at the end of my message, to try to avoid confusion.

I think the notification you received at 11:33 PM tonight was automatically sent out by the system, which is done when an Information Request does not receive a reply.

However, I thank you for bringing this to my attention; I will pass it on to the correct department, and maybe we'll get a 'thank you' button to click, as well, some time in the future! Laughing

Now, this is being send as a request for additional information also, but just disregard that. No information is needed. If you receive any more 'reminders' about additional information, disregard those too.

Have a great night!

Best regards,
Cher