Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

I have 60 adults & 14 kids BBQ beef hot chile cheese dip

I have 60 adults & 14 kids
BBQ beef
hot chile cheese dip I have 8 lbs
broccoli & cauliflower salad
chicken salad
tuna salad

Of the salad how much do I need?
Hello, and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Are you asking about the tuna salad and chicken salad or the broccoli and cauliflower salad?

When you said you have '8 pounds', were you referring to the hot chili cheese dip?

How much BBQ beef will you have?

Do you expect the kids to eat everything or mainly the chicken salad and tuna salad?

Thanks for all your additional detail.

Best regards,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

8 pounds cheese dip

40 pounds BBQ beef

kids mainly chicken and tune

Hi again, and thanks for your helpful reply.

About 6 pounds of each the chicken and tuna should be fine. Even though it's meant mainly for the kids, some adults may eat it too. If you're dining outside, put out half of the chicken and tuna salad at first, see how it goes, and if you run out, get more from the fridge. Anything with mayonnaise shouldn't sit out in the heat or sit out unrefrigerated. Also, if you make a pasta and veggie salad (rotini or macaroni pasta) and include the broccoli and cauliflower with some other colorful, chopped veggies like green and red bell pepper, it should be great!

It sounds like you'll have plenty of everything, a good variety, and are catering to everyone's tastes!

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back without rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Please do not rate negatively if you still need information. Just click "Reply". Thank you!

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks - that helps

Hi again, and you're most welcome!

It's my pleasure to be of help to you and I hope your party is great!

Thanks very much for your positive rating; it is truly appreciated!

Please feel free to request me for any future questions by starting your post with "For Cher Only" and I will reply as soon as possible.

Best regards,