Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

i bougt some ice creqm and left it in the car in the heat for

i bougt some ice creqm and left it in the car in the heat for 3 hours is that okay to refrezze and eat it

Hi again, Wendy and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Sorry to hear you left the ice cream in the car! : (

No, I would not take a chance on re-freezing it and eating it, because at room temperature and higher temperatures, dangerous bacteria can grow, which can cause illness. This is especially true because it is a dairy product, so unfortunately, you'll have to chuck it and buy new.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back without rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Please do not rate negatively if you still need information. Just click "Reply". Thank you!

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

that is what i thought thankyou hate t do it- it was dairy queenr

Hi again, Wendy and you're most welcome!

Awwww......I know it's difficult, but you can't endanger your health. Dairy Queen is great!

At least a lesson was learned: always check and double-check the car when unloading groceries or anything you bought, to make sure you didn't leave anything. I once did the same thing with a package of meat that fell out of the grocery bag. UGH! Can you imagine the smell in my trunk the next day? : (

Please remember to take a moment to rate my answer positive since it was helpful. Thanks! Laughing

So sorry about the DQ!

Best regards,