Michael
Michael , Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70951075

Im not sure whether this falls under a general question or

I'm not sure whether this falls under a general question or an entertainment question, but here it goes: Quigley's Village was a long-running collection of Christian children's videos designed to teach children sound Biblical values in a fun and exciting way. Quigley's Village ran from 1989 thru 1993. I would really love to order the collection of ALL Quigley's Village episodes (each and every one of them) on DVD, if such a website and/or website company exists that sells such an item/product on DVD and via the internet. Can you please help me track down such a website company, if any exists? Thank you for your assistance.

Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Karel1 replied 3 years ago.
value for kids is the original Quigley store, look on bottom of screen where you can purchase the videoshttp://www.values4kids.com/

.

http://www.ceganmo.com/2008/07/quigleys-village.html

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Those are the websites that I already tried and found before posting my question to JustAnswer. But like I said, these websites only offer some of the episodes for sale. I am looking for all 43+ episodes.

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find another professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will continue to wait for an answer. Please continue searching. Thank you very much.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

O.K. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have you tried any of the following professionals?

A. Ms. LLN in the General category

B. bookreader 14 in the Entertainment category

C. Erdaram in the Entertainment category

Thank you.

I sent your requested professionals a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What about Ask Veronica? What about 49erLBSU?

I sent your newly requested professionals a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. Your question is also marked high priority and open to all the professionals for this topic. If I can help further, please let me know, otherwise, no need to reply. Thank you for your patience.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Good afternoon,

Been researching your question about the dvd collection for a few days now and as far as I can see, only around 22 or so are available in a collection sold online:

http://www.quigleysvillage.com/category-s/1.htm

I was hoping to locate the other 20 or so that you mention that were made but it seems only a smaller amount are available for sale. It also sounds like you have worked hard to even contact the person who's voice was in the videos with no response back. I might then recommend that in order to locate the other videos would be to contact the website administrators for the video sales. They should be able to give you some information on the missing copies not sold.

Their information is here:

Questions? Call: 1-800-338-6040 or e-mail:[email protected]
Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience: Entertainment Industry Professional