Michael
Michael , Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70951075

Good day, Please would you assist me by informing me as

Customer Question

Good day,

Please would you assist me by informing me as to, in your opinion, what is the best way to get into the Entertainment Industry in South Africa?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Josie,

Sorry for the delayed response. No, unfortunately not, I have not found an answer to my questions and would still appreciate your assistance in that regard.

Many Thanks

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Oh ok no problem, don't worry about it, thanks.

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you.

I have marked your question high priority and you’ll receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
The entertainment industry in South Africa is growing and continues to become a economic engine for the country.

As for tips to getting into this industry as a career, here are some ideas I was able to research for you this morning:

1. 14 key ideas and tips to review. Offering good ideas for any type of entertainment field you wish to begin with (music, theater, acting, stage):

http://flyboy.blog.com/2011/08/18/14-ways-to-make-it-in-south-african-entertainment-djspromotersartists/

2. The website Indeed offers job listings to begin searching for jobs, both part-time to get introduced to this field as well as full-time for when you are more established in this career field:

http://www.indeed.co.za/Entertainment-jobs