Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

I am a great lover of history the way it really

Customer Question

I am a great lover of history the way it really was. My partner and I wrote a script about a character who is still a heated topic in many circles. The script involves, the Tennessee frontier coming of age for a 15 year old boy and his strong willed ambitions. He was a gunfighter before the wild west, gambler,a slave merchant, entered the Civil War as a private and rose to LT General; so feared by his adversaries that he had a price on his head; and emancipated his slaves before Lincoln. It is a saga that resembles Glory, only from the South's perspective. We pull not punches and we have even gone as far as to use the utterances of this protagonist. We need guidance and help finding a production company to look at this fascinating true story.

Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you Josie, I can't wait to see what the response is.
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I am a moderator for this topic. Your requested professional is currently unavailable. I have opened your question to all the Entertainment professionals and marked it high priority. We appreciate your patience while we search for the right professional to assist you.

Best,

Angela
We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue I need assistance.

Thanks.