Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games
14666028

Theirs a lady that made a movie from sa named hunter. She claimed

Theirs a lady that made a movie from sa named hunter. She claimed to have done some work for your company. Wanted to get hold of the movie. Her other profile says she changed her stage name to hayle v. Time period is around 2010.

I'm Gina, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, as that person from SE does not work for us .

We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.

Oftentimes, the professionals can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.

Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.

Thank you,

Gina-Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Would be appreciated if one of your professionals can assist me she's got a profile on xxxfilmjobs.com under the name hayle v. Can u guys find out what did she leave the industry or whateva happened to her.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Gina-Moderator

We appreciate your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Would like to continue searching.

Thanks

Thank you for your continued patience while we search for a professional to assist you.

I can't find anything on her. Lot of girls do that only to pay their education, never to do those job ever again, perhaps it was such a case.

As exotic dancers circle is a small world, you can drop to a Teazers or call them and ask about her:
http://www.teazers.co.za/pages/14
Martin, Engineer
Experience: Fan of Cinema and Video Games
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. Another one there was a series called sex house with Monique alexander. Know it was marketed by hbo and made by mainline. Any idea where I can get dvd set as I checked everywhere to no luck.

Thanks again