Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

peaches and liquor recipe; I need a wine or liquor that really

peaches and liquor recipe; I need a wine or liquor that really spikes up diced nectarines;
ONLY using nectarines NOTHING ELSE... except the liquor or wine.....I do NOT want to make it sweet and syrupy....so a clean liquor that does not take away the taste of the nectarines which are DELISH but I don't know anything about cooking so I need to know what type of booz works inside of peaches

Hello,Customerand welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Are you looking to make a dessert recipe with nectarines in liquor or wine, are you looking to make an alcoholic drink incorporating the two or do you want to 'preserve' the nectarines in a liquor or wine for later use?

You also mentioned peaches and nectarines, so are you looking for a recipe for both or just the nectarines?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Cher

Hi again,Customer

The best things to use with diced nectarines (and/or peaches) is either a fruit flavored vodka, peach liqueur, or a sweet, sparkling white wine or champagne.You can mix the peach liqueur with the champagne or sweet sparkling white wine also, then pour over the fruit. Do this right before serving, if you want the 'sparkling' quality of the wine or champagne to remain.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

when you say sparkling, do you mean the carbonation? What I want is the kick or the alchohol content to remain ....or some of the resideut of the alchol beverage taste as in penne vodka.. will the sweet white wine do that better than a red wine?

Hi again,Customerand thanks for your reply.

Yes, when I say sparkling, I'm referring to carbonation.

A red wine can be used too, but it must be sweet and/or fruity. A good example is a Syrah/Shiraz, Pinot Noir and/or some Zinfindels. Port wine is another possibility.

I think either a sweet white wine or a sweet red wine would have the desired effect you're looking for, however, I do feel that the red wine would leave more of the kick of the alcohol beverage taste you mentioned you'd like to achieve.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Awesome,,, as soon as you said whte sweet wine in the first answer, i breath a sign of relief because i had exactly that from when i made chicken marsala......So i did not have to rush out,, and it came out delish anyway.......i did not have time to get back to read this last part of the answer beacuse i had to just do it......but at least i knew i could use the white sweet wine so thank you so much for knowing the info.

Are you someone that cooks? or just planning weddings?

Hi again, and you're most welcome!

It is my pleasure to be of help to you!

Thanks for your reply and I'm so glad you made it with the sweet white wine you already had in the house, and it was delish! Laughing

I do cook and bake and I plan parties and small wedding celebrations. I also love to experiment with my cooking, as it sounds like you do! : )

Thanks so much for letting me know my advice was helpful; I do appreciate it!

Enjoy your Sunday!

Best regards,
Cher
Hi again,

Thanks very much for your positive rating and most generous bonus; they are truly appreciated!

Please don't hesitate to request me for future questions by starting your post with "For Cher Only", and I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Cher

PS: no additional information information is required at this time; this is simply a 'thank you'! : )

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Do you know anything about fermenting foods? Such as in Nourishing Traditions? If so i have a ton of things to aSk you

Hi again, and thanks for requesting me.

I'm so sorry, but I don't know much about fermenting foods. If you tell me what you'd like to know, I could research it for you.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

.,.i would give it a try...but not for more than a few bucks since i don't have any income from what i am trying to learn yet with Adobe Illustrator....I got paid once last year and struggling to finish.

I am taking care of my parents and disabled uncle ,,so i can't look for stuff anymore......

so i don't want to take advantage unless you have time to spare and are curioius as i am....

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Well, it sounds like you definitely do have a full plate right now, and I'd love to help, but unfortunately, right now I don't have much time to spare; however, you can always come back and post the question again as a new one, when your situation changes.

I wish you much good luck in learning a skill like Adobe Illustrator! : )

Best regards,
Cher