Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

i have some photos of my very beautiful friend from asia. she

i have some photos of my very beautiful friend from asia. she asked me on her behalf to do some enquires about modeling for magazines but i don't know where to start. please some advice where do i go from here? i believe she has a future in this industry. please help

Hello, Tony and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

The first thing your friend should do is get some professional photos taken of her, unless the ones you have are already from a professional photographer.

Next, you would contact some print-model agencies in your area (or her area) and send the photos with her information. If they show some interest, it would be in her best interest to get an agent so she doesn't get confused or deceived with contracts and all the 'fine print'. If she does well, she can move onto in-person modeling from print (magazine) modeling.

I wish your beautiful friend much good luck!

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you are satisfied with my answer, a Positive rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Cher