Martin, Engineer
Experience:  Fan of Cinema and Video Games
14666028

I called Best Buy right now to ask if they had the movie "Bullet

I called Best Buy right now to ask if they had the movie "Bullet To The Head" with Sylvester Stallone available on DVD since today is the date that this movie is supposed to be on DVD, and they said they only had it available on Blu-Ray, but they added that the Blu-Ray carries the same exact movie both on a Blu-ray disc and a DVD disc. I never knew this. Is this true? In other words, does a Blu-Ray "ALWAYS" come with a Blue-Ray disc and a DVD disc together where both the Blue-Ray disc and the DVD disc each contain the same exact movie in its entirety? Thank you for your assistance.
Hello and welcome, From this part:
"but they added that the Blu-Ray carries the same exact movie both on a Blu-ray disc and a DVD disc" Nothing imply that a DVD disc is added in the box. They might only mean that the version available on DVD have the same scene included as the one on bluray.

About the 2 discs (bluray and DVD in the same box), no not all movie are released like that. Many are now, and often it will be a combo + a digital download (so kinda 3 movies). The reason behind this is to make a little more money (even if sometime the price is the same) and because it make those not having a bluray player to slowly build a bluray collection (the goal being to eventually make you buy a player and continue on bluray).