Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

When is the movie "Bullet To The Head" with Sylvester Stallone

When is the movie "Bullet To The Head" with Sylvester Stallone coming out on DVD? First, it was said that it would be available on DVD on June 3, 2013. Next, it was said that it would be available on DVD on July 16, 2013. However, I looked in Amazon a few minutes ago, and it's still NOT available on DVD. I really appreciate anything you can do to help me out in this matter? Thank you.
Hello again Jaime and welcome back to Just Answer!

This is Cher and I will be happy to help you tonight.

All the sites I checked do say the DVD will be released on July 16th in the US and Canada; the June 3rd date was for the UK.

I found it for sale at Target, BestBuy, and all retail stores that sell movies on DVD. You can order online or buy it in the store. Today is 'just' the 16th, so that may be why Amazon doesn't show it for sale, yet.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you are satisfied with my answer, a Positive rating here, and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,
Hi again, Jaime and thanks very much for your positive rating; it is truly appreciated!

Please don't hesitate to request me for future questions by typing "For Cher" to begin your post. Thanks!

Enjoy your night!

Best regards,