Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Hi I was just checking before I mail my fan letter to julian

Hi I was just checking before I mail my fan letter to julian mc mahon. Is the address of his management co. still the best chance for the letter to get thru? I think its called ROAR. I haven't gotten the nerve yet, but will definitely do it over the July 4th Holidays! Thnx for your previous help and information,

Sheryl
Hello, Sheryl and welcome!

My name is Cher (nickname for 'Cheryl') and it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Please let me know what address you have and I'll check the information for you. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

well, I received another "home address" from a friend & wondered if this is accurate. Here it is:6107 mulholland highway, los angeles, ca.,NNN-NN-NNNN/span>

Hi again, Sheryl.

I've found that his Artist Management Company is Roar, LLC. and you can write to him, in care of them, here:

Julian McMahon
Roar, LLC.
9701 Wilshire Blvd.
8th Floor
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
USA

Phone:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>Fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
It might be a good idea to call first, to make sure this is the most recent information.

I don't think the 'home address' you have is valid. I looked it up here, and it doesn't seem like he would live there (especially, look at the household income):

http://www.spokeo.com/reverse-address-search/browse/Mulholland+Hwy,+Los+Angeles+CA+90068?addr_num=6107&match=1&sao4=t82#870182671

Celebrities' home addresses are never found online, as they guard their privacy, so the best way to try to reach him would be through his management agency.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. If my response has satisfied all your concerns, a positive rating and positive feedback on the survey would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for entrusting your important question to Just Answer!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Hi again, Sheryl and thanks very much for your excellent rating and most generous bonus; they are truly appreciated!

I wish you much good luck in getting your fan mail to Julian!

Have a great July 4th holiday!

Best regards,
Cher

PS: this is being sent as a 'request for information', but no additional information is needed at this time; it is simply a 'thank you'! : )