Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Question for Cher please.

Customer Question

Question for Cher please.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 10 months ago.
Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi ok i will wait thank you very much.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi i was told i can ask Veronica a question because support said i could i want to tell Veronica am ready for the movie industry now and serious abou t it please. Thank you very much.

Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 10 months ago.
Hello. Unfortunately, that professional is not available. We have sent a message to Cher to reply as soon as she is back online. Thanks for your continued patience.

Best,

Angela
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi. I don't understand why Veroncia replies to others and not me is it because i was asking and saying too personal questions to Veronica?

Hello. I have asked customer service to follow up with you regarding that question. In the meantime, this question remains open for Cher as you have requested. Thank you for your understanding.

Best,

Angela
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Thank you very much Angela, it's just i told customer service i have autism, so that's why certain things i said, wasn't meant to be said if it was too rude or too personal, since i only found out last year i had autism i hope you can understand thank you very much.

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.
Hi Will, and welcome back to Just Answer!

Thanks for requesting me to answer your question.

I hope you've been well!

Can you please tell me how I can help you today?

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Do you work in the entertainment industry?

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.
Hi again, Will.

No, I don't.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi Cher thank you very much. Am looking for someone who works in the entertainment industry.

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.
Hi Will and you're most welcome.

I will help you with whatever you need, but if you want someone in the entertainment industry, I don't believe any of our entertainment experts are in the industry except Veronica, who the Moderator told you is not available.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi Cher. Thank you. Do you mind me asking i don't mean to sound rude, but do you know if Veronica is busy offline?

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.
Hi again, Will and you're always most welcome!

I really can't answer that; I don't communicate with her offline.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi Cher, thank you very much. I heard she would be back this year i don't know.

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.
Hi Will and you're most welcome.

I wish I could give you more information about that, but I don't know what her schedule is.

Do you have a question I could research for you? You know I'm always willing to help you.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi Cher. No it's more difficult than i thought since Veronica is the only one that can answer it sorry Cher i don't mean to sound rude and thank you.

Expert:  Cher replied 10 months ago.
Hi again, Will.

No, you don't sound rude at all and I understand.

Have a great week!

Best regards,
Cher