MediaArtsSpecialist
MediaArtsSpecialist , Media Specialist
Experience:  TV, movie, arts and digital media specialist
65186368

If i setup a modelling website to advertise models will i get

Customer Question

If i setup a modelling website to advertise models will i get accepted by models around the world who want to meet up with me and know me?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Angela. Yes please can i speak to Cher please.

Expert:  MediaArtsSpecialist replied 3 years ago.
Hey bro its Mike. Your idea sounds interesting, what type of advertising do you think you would do for all these models?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just posting on my blog advertising it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Mike did you get my last message?

Sorry bud im not getting the notifications until i get back to actually looking at it. Very very sorry Will.

How would you go about getting the information of the models and how to you plan on making that worth their time and effort?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I would get pictures of them.

Im not quite sure I understand the benefit to them? What would getting picture of them do specifically for them?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just advertising them or maybe i can do more. Did you get my other message also Mike i sent one to the other post to?

On this question I only see one.

I think you have a good idea, keep in mind you are going to really show these ladies the benefit of sharing their contact information with you, and ultimately the entire internet. You have to find a niche in that blogging market so that they actually take the time to consider it. Keep in mind they have agents that book for them and are out for their best interest(because it makes the agent the most money in the long run).