MediaArtsSpecialist
MediaArtsSpecialist, Media Specialist
Experience:  TV, movie, arts and digital media specialist
65186368

Is there anyone who works in the modelling industry or who

Is there anyone who works in the modelling industry or who works with them?
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I would like to wait please Josie thank you.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Josie. Not trying to be rude but unless you know about any Japanese models you work with and know people who do?

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the confusion.

I am a moderator who helps customers like you and professionals on the site work together. I do not answer questions. I will continue the search for a professional for you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait for a professional.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No i'll wait thank you very much Josie.

Expert:  MediaArtsSpecialist replied 1 year ago.
Will its Mike here again. I have done some work in the industry, what can I help you with today buddy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike how are you? You look the type to be a model my friend. Do you know anyone or do you know any Japanese models?

My area is not so much where people would come in contact with Japanese models, and in fact it seems as though the major influence on Japanese modeling is in fact in Japan.

You can look at runway shoots and various clothing cultures to see the influence of their particular nationality and see that in Europe and America, they prefer the European look and culture to model their clothes after. Japanese culture while they enjoy parts of western culture tend to you use their own as models for their clothing and as such use them on runways and in fashion.

What specifically are you looking for? And how has your portfolio and headshots been coming along?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Am looking to date a model but be in a casual relationship first?

To develop a casual relationship then date you have to get out to the community and meet people. Its not something that someone will be able to effectively just set you up with.

You may meet a Japanese model just by chance in passing(at a store or a bar or whatever) and then find out you just dont like her personality. YOu have to meet people first, go get out there buddy.

Will, following up here again. I wanted to see how your progression on getting out there and meeting people in hopes of hitting it off with someone is going.

I trust you value you my opinion. I know not everything I say is exactly what you want to hear but I know you are using our help as a means to assist you, not to simply "feed" the answers you want to hear.
You want us to be honest and share our expertise and experiences with you, correct? That is always what I do with you because I believe you want honest, true information, not just "what you want to hear" despite it being potentially less than ideal news.

Am I correct in my thinking?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike. Sorry for the late reply just want to say i've reached my limit in my life now am out of energy from my medications. I guess i can't find the one i will love a Japanese model. There is an expert who told me here that i can date a model just have to meet up with there agent.

No worries bud. Sorry to hear you aren't feeling great.

I will be frank, the expert who may have told you you could just meet a model by calling their agent was either lying to you(in hopes of getting a good rating by feeding you an answer you wanted) or they have no experience in any sort of quality relationship or frankly in the trade.

Relationships with people of high caliber such as that don't just happen by meeting their agent. The agent would politely more than likely end the conversation and should you choose to persue it would probably file an order of protection because while you mean very well, they don't see it as that. Otherwise they just don't give "relationships" the time of day because agents are agents to make money, unfortunately not help their client date.

You pay me because I give you honest accurate answers and I am real with you, not because.

If you want to date a Japanese lady, a model specifically, you need to 1. start dating in general, 2. get into modeling. The world unfortunately doesn't work by just calling an agent and getting a date with a model who is super busy. If that were the case I would have married Giselle Bundchen years ago :).

Please take a moment and rate based on my honesty with you - I don't think you would want someone to lie to you about something so sensitive... and again I am only paid when you rate, but that doesn't mean the conversation stops.
MediaArtsSpecialist, Media Specialist
Experience: TV, movie, arts and digital media specialist
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I think what she meant was i have to be famous first.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So how am i going to meet Japanese models if am not in Japan?

Weren't you starting on a modeling portfolio and trying to get some smaller jobs first?

Thats a good way.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Someone told me i have to be serious about modelling since if i keep giving up jobs they won't give me as much jobs as a full time model so am not sure what you think now?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike did you get my last message?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

This is another message i sent again?

will who was the person and what was their actual experience

you should be serious, but that doesnt mean you cant work part time
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike. Information and Advice Service and her job is Information and Advice Officer.

Does she have experience with modeling or the industry itself?

Providing blind information will not help you WIll, I just want you to be aware of this which is why I ask.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the late reply Mike hi Mike. No she doesn't.

Then I would take the advice ever so slightly bud.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike so sorry for the late reply i have been busy sorry again. Am wondering do you know if there is a chance i could meet a Japanese model by going to their fansite since an expert here said that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike. Did you get my last message?

It would be a long shot but worth a try Will.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Mike do you know how to become a famous model, is it just by luck people say and how to earn money for jobs often when starting out as a model, because i want to be one? I want to meet other people and make friends with people rather than be where i am now, not for the money but still need a constant income.

We covered this already look back through your other stuff. Everyone has a bit of luck, but every single person has to put in hard work, with ANY JOB. Get your portfolio and headshots, then apply. There isn't another way around it.

Friendships and relationships come through time and meeting as you work and live.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much Mike for all the replies am grateful and it's good your a kind person because you haven't charged me extra for additional questions thank you very much Mike my good friend.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Customer: replied 10 months ago.

Hi Mike can i ask you a question about the modelling industry since i might get accepted might be?

Expert:  MediaArtsSpecialist replied 10 months ago.
Hey bud - its been so long I have to abide by the site rules and refer to them and that means a new question should be posted to do me if you need an answer. Happy to help, just need to follow the rules myself.

Hope all is well with you.