Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Have martial arts actors, Bolo Yeung and Don "The Dragon" Wi

Have martial arts actors, Bolo Yeung and Don "The Dragon" Wilson, ever come out in a movie together? Thank you.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hello again, Jaime and welcome back to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I have helped you with other questions in the past.

I've researched this for you and both Bolo Yeung and Don "The Dragon" Wilson will be in a new Indie movie, expected to be released in the US during the Fall of this year. The movie is called "The Whole World At Our Feet". You can see more about the movie, including a trailer, at this site:
http://thevandammefans.vandammefan.net/showthread.php?20120-quot-The-Whole-World-At-Our-Feet-quot-The-New-Kazakhstan-Movie-With-Some-Hollywood-Stars

I hope this helped, and if so, please take a moment to rate positively and leave positive feedback, as that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

If you have any additional questions, simply click 'Reply' before rating to let me know, and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Have a great weekend!

Best regards,
Cher