Cher
Cher , MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

Hi I have a song that I would like to release. I have the

Customer Question

Hi I have a song that I would like to release. I have the lyrics only and have no idea and no experience what would the steps be next?
Some thoughts that I have had
Planning session to produce a Launch Schedule and make decisions on how we tackle the issues related with the road ahead.
Research and find an upcoming band or artist that has the sound I'm looking for. Listening to demos and organising live sessions.
Research regarding legal steps that need to be taken to protect the song and how it works with the artist and label.
Funding and if all goes well income from the song and how will it be distributed
Research and decide how to distribute the song.
I have plans to register my own record label..
Decide if I need to recruit an expert to assist or we just get it done ourselves and with our resources.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. Please let me know and I will assist further. Thank you!

Best,

Angela

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes

Thank you for your patience. We will continue to search for a Professional to assist you.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Continue and try other areas please

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. Your question is marked high priority and is open to all professionals. We will be in touch with you shortly.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thank you

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional. However, as one of our valued customers, you are more than welcome to ask another questions.

Please accept our sincere apology.