Cher
Cher, MENTOR/ENTERTAINMENT
Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst
1470369

is there a way i can pay to watch a Pay per view fight event

Customer Question

is there a way i can pay to watch a Pay per view fight event on showtime online? can you recommend any websites that stream it legally? i would like to pay to watch it live.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hello and welcome back to Just Answer.

Try this site, for live streaming of the fight between Mayweather and Guerrero, tomorrow, May 4th, from Las Vegas:

http://mayweathervsguerrerolivestreamonline.blogspot.com/2013/05/mayweather-vs-guerrero-showtime-boxing.html

Click on the right, where it says 'Reserve your Spot Now' and then click 'Watch Live'. It seems you do have to become a membe of the site and the price to watch this fight is $39.95: http://livetv.com.es/boxing_event/join.html

Please let me know if this is what you're looking for, and if not, I will check out other sites for you. Thanks!

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

is this reputable? how do i know this wont steal my money? it looks shady

Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Drew and thanks for your reply.

I'm checking this out for you now, and also searching other sites that will stream the fight online.

Thank you for your patience! : )

Regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Drew.

I found this other site that seems to be $10 less than the first one. Click 'Get your live spot': http://liveusasports.us/

Many sites stream PPV sports events live online and if you pay by credit card and don't get what you want, you can dispute it and have the charge removed. However, I understand it is important to you to watch the fight.

I can't find any complaints or information suggesting either of these sites are shady. I have not used them personally, so I can't tell you if they are reputable or not. Most are.

Best regards,
Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 3 years ago.
Hi again, Drew.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Were you able to view the fight through one of the sites I sent you? I hope so, and I hope you enjoyed it!

I hope you found the information in my answer helpful and if so, please let me know. Thank you!

I appreciate the opportunity to be of help to you and thank you for entrusting your question to Just Answer!

Best wishes,
Cher