bookreader14
bookreader14, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70955467

The movie Kings Faith, with actor, James McDaniel, arrived

The movie King's Faith, with actor, James McDaniel, arrived to "limited" theatres on April 26, 2013. But it did not come to my city. By when should the movie King's Faith come out on DVD based on how long it usually takes from the time a movie arrives to theatres to the time it comes out on DVD? Thank you.
I'd be happy to help you with the answer to this question. According to an article in Atlantic magazine, a study was done that shows the average time between a movie's theatrical release and its DVD release is about 3 and a half months. Another article from the CInema Exhibitor's Association website states that the average time between a movie's theatrical release and DVD release is about 17 weeks, which is a little over 4 months. Of course times vary from movie to movie.
Have you seen the official web page for the movie? It can be found here: http://www.kingsfaith.com/ There is a link at the top that says "need to chat?" Perhaps if you ask them when the DVD is coming out they would be able to give you a definitive answer.
Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.