Experience:  TV, Movies, Music, Parties, Entertainment Industry Analyst

Im looking for the name of a television series about a wife

I'm looking for the name of a television series about a wife with amnesia that doesn't remember her husband. It aired in Hawaii last year and may have been Japanese or Korean with English subtitles.

Hello, Jeff and welcome to Just Answer.

The TV series you may be looking for was broadcast on Kiku TV last year, and the title is "Marry Me Again". The wife's (character) name is XXXXX XXXXX the husband is Haru.

I hope this is the series title you were seeking. If not, please let me know by clicking 'Reply' and I will continue searching for you. Thanks!

Best regards,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

That's the one. Thanks.

Hi again, Jeff and you're most welcome!

Thanks very much for your positive rating and if you need help with additional questions in the future, please don't hesitate to request me by starting your post with "For Cher" and I will answer asap.

Best regards,