Michael
Michael , Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional
70951075

Travel/Cruise - My brother has invited me to join his family

Customer Question

Travel/Cruise - My brother has invited me to join his family on a Disney cruise in July.

4 days and 3 nights leaving out of South Florida

What is the best way to get a good price on this for 2 adults and a 6 year old and a 3 year old?

Best price for a husband and wife only on a Disney Dream cruise?

What is a comparable 4 day/3 night cruise from South Florida to the Western Bahamas and what is a good price for same?

For the prior question, please answer for adults only and for a trip geared to a 3 and 6 year old.

Thanks.

Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Fantastic trip you have planned as I know many people that have gone on this type of vacation from Disney and they say they would do it again.

There are of course the travel sites online for travel, such as Expedia, Travelocity, etc.

I have ran various scenarios that you have listed and came up with prices running from 200-900. All depends on cruise line. Here is the link to use to plug in the various scenarios:

http://www.cruisecritic.com/bargains/index_breakdown.cfm?itinerary=101

As I am a annual placeholder to Disney, I often like to review offers on various discounts from the major fan sites for the Disney parks and cruise lines. One if the major sites has a comprehensive cruise link that offers ideas on deals for cruises that lists discounts such as Florida resident to military discount:

http://www.mousesavers.com/disney-cruise-line-discounts-and-advice/disney-cruise-line-discounts-and-deals/

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Accepting, but I may have ?'s later.

Thanks.

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Hi Jerry,

Happy to assist with any additional questions you may have in the future.

Michael