Michael, Entertainment Industry Analyst
Experience:  Entertainment Industry Professional

I wanted an address where I could send Julian Mc mahon a fan

Customer Question

I wanted an address where I could send Julian Mc mahon a fan letter. I didn't want his home address, that is invading his privacy, but just an address where he may pick up his fanmail. I wanted it to be truly him justr to say "thanks" he is all over the internet but everyone says Twitter, Facebook, & Myspace, etc. are definitely not him.
Category: Entertainment
Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
There is an address listing to send fan mail to Mr. McMahon. This is the artist management company that you can send fan mail to:

Being a fan of his, I am sure he will like to hear from those that follow his career.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thnx for the help, I already gave $23.00, Ihope you can find it!

Expert:  Michael replied 3 years ago.
Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!